TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Jigsaw Specialists LTD
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Service carefully before using the www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk website, (the “Service”) operated by Jigsaw Specialists LTD.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
For inquiries as regarding to your bespoke designing, visit www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk website or, contact us at (email@example.com) for further details.
- Copyright Policy
(2a) Site Ownership Copyright and Usage
www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, photos, audios, images, designs, software, text, and any other material.
Jigsaw Specialists LTD ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent of Jigsaw Specialist LTD, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
(2b) Copyright license
www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk permits the users of our website the license to;
- View the content and the materials on Jigsaw Specialist LTD’s website;
Copy, paste and store some content and materials on www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk base on our authorization;
- Pages print out on JigsawSpecialists.co.uk website should not be commercially used.
www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk does not permit the user of our website the total right as regards to this website, the content and the materials. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
However, no user of our website must format, publish, edict, change, broadcast, transform etc the content and the materials on this website without Jigsaw Specialists LTD’s written directive.
(2c) Data mining
To systemically obtain any information or data from www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk is prohibited.
For any enquires or, you seek the right to the copyright content and materials on our website, contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2e) Enforcement of copyright
www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk handles the protection of Jigsaw Specialists LTD’s copyright very seriously.
(2f) Infringing material
You can stop all collection of information by our database to not receive future communications or services If such information infringes you or any other person’s copyright by sending us an email at (email@example.com).
- Jigsaw Specialists LTD reserves the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website;
- Jigsaw Specialists LTD reserves the right to change our module of operation at any time;
- Jigsaw Specialists LTD still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of Jigsaw Specialists LTD. Unauthorized usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with Jigsaw Specialists LTD is strictly prohibited;
- Jigsaw Specialists LTD have a picture of Manchester which does not belong to JigsawSpecialists.co.uk, so if there is any material in our possession which you believe may belong to you please contact us and Jigsaw Specialists LTD will be happy to remove this;
- If you are interested in usage of any part of JigsawSpecialists.co.uk website, you can request our consent by sending an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of Jigsaw Specialists LTD to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk runs and manages an incredibly, efficient and effective Marketplace that consists of professional freelancers made available for businesses looking for the primary marketing solutions and strategic development. Along with a qualified professional team-Jigsaw Specialists LTD are pleased to deliver an agile and effective approach to every engagement, offering unique bespoke services to customers (for details, visit our website).
At Jigsaw Specialists LTD, our services include:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- App Development
- Branding & PR
- Video Production & Editing
- Accounting Queries
- Legal Queries
At Jigsaw Specialists LTD, with our legacy and depth of experience, we are dedicated to giving our customers or clients the very best of our high quality service and we make them our number one priority. In fact, customer/client 100% satisfaction is guaranteed because we take pride in our service. For further details, visit www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk.
Meanwhile, all content provided on www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk is for informational purposes only. Jigsaw Specialists LTD makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Jigsaw Specialists LTD will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Jigsaw Specialists LTD will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information
- User Account
www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk may require you to create an account, in which case you are advised to keep your username and password highly confidential. You are responsible for any kind of activity associated with the account you created.
In case of unauthorized usage, you are required to notify us as soon as possible. Jigsaw Specialists LTD are not to be held responsible for any kind of loss suffered due to unauthorized usage of your account due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality of account information
We Collect Your Details In Order To:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or question
- Process request and to send information and updates pertaining to your request.
However, you must provide us with complete and accurate details.
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service
- How Safe Is Our User’s Information?
The information supplied by those surfing our website are very much safe and secured on our database.
- Site Uptime
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
- Visitor Provided Materials
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the United Kingdom law;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data
- Disclaimer Statements
www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk.
Jigsaw Specialists LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials on our website.
- Links To And From Other Websites
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Jigsaw Specialists LTD endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk;
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed;
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party;
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Consequential Loss
- Under no circumstances will be responsible or liable Jigsaw Specialists LTD for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website;
- If maintenance contract is signed then Jigsaw Specialists LTD will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
- Unfortunately malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Jigsaw Specialists LTD cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
- Supply of Materials
The users of our website are to supply all information required for Jigsaw Specialists LTD to complete the demand accordance with the agreed specification. Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy and other Printed materials.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jigsaw Specialists LTD its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account’s) violation or breach of any representation or obligation under these Site Terms.
Jigsaw Specialists LTD reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case; you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
- Agreements, Fees and Payment
i) Any agreements made with Jigsaw Specialists Ltd is in effect a contractual legal binding agreement. This may be either/or verbal or written. Verbal agreement can be in person or over the telephone. Written agreement can be in person, e-mail communications or via any third party application.
ii) Fees for our services are described on our www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference and Jigsaw Specialists LTD reserves the right to change the Prices, products and Services at any time without any prior notice. Jigsaw Specialists Ltd also provide custom quotations for clients use requirements differ from the service plans listed.
iii) This clause contains the position for invoicing and payment. Jigsaw Specialists Ltd require 50% payment upfront and a remaining 50% upon completion unless agreed otherwise. In circumstances where 50% has not been collected prior to the commencement of work, the full 100% payment will be required upon completion. Any special terms should be put into the schedule before commencement unless a substitute arrangement has been agreed upon by both parties at a later date.
Failure to complete payment is a direct breach of Jigsaw Specialists Ltd’s company policy and the contractual agreement made with the consumer. This may lead to cancellation of services, compensation claims and legal escalation to the higher authorities in court.
- Our Service Amendment & Cancellation Policy
Jigsaw Specialists LTD strives to ensure processing of our service in a timely manner. If you wish to cancel or amend your request, you may do so providing the service is not yet rendered. To cancel or amend your request, please contact our customer service at (email@example.com).
Jigsaw Specialists LTD may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, includes without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Force Majeure
In such cases, the agreement between www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk and the user will be cancelled and any payment made will be refunded.
Jigsaw Specialists LTD reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Site Terms and to take any action Jigsaw Specialists LTD deems appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e- mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
Jigsaw Specialists LTD reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Site Terms, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to any www.JigsawSpecialists.co.uk website.
These incorporate by reference any notices contained on the Website and constitutes the entire agreement with respect to access to and use of the Website. If any provision of these Site Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
- 21. No Waiver
- 22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Terms of Service Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- 24. For Questions or Comments, Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding this Terms and Conditions and/or our collection or use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please, contact: : The MD, Jigsaw Specialists LTD at firstname.lastname@example.org.